Wednesday, January 02, 2008 ♥
On theolo 2008 ♥ 10:05 PM
For one, being a counselor is seriously not a easy task. It's involves heaps of energy, patience and love. I take it as a test from God. But I'm truly thankful to be able to help out for the 3 weeks because after I graduate from university, I don't think I will have another opportunity to take such a long break to serve God. Well, unless I quit my job or get retrenched. Thus, I am grabbing every chance to do some church work now:)
Students hard at work.
In between, I went out a little. And I will never give up anything for that dinner with my darling little brother. Had a very nice chat together:) And man, did we eat a lot.
And I got to know Emmy Lai better and I think we reach the level of tiredness that we giggle over something insignificant. I call that bonding session. Then Lisa dropped by to say hi.
Guess who else came? Theresa and Mellie.
En lin who was quiet became more lively over the 3 weeks after knowing us better.
I was bored waiting for Emmy Lai to pack. I took like 10 minutes and was done so I spent the rest of the time checking out my new camera. Oh, did I mention that my daddy got me a new camera? Panasonic Lumix FX38. And the most important thing is that it's PINK:):):)
Jennifer gave Yong Xian some sheep droppings!
Not in any particular order, the things that I noticed or experienced in theolo which I believe will be memorable for me in the future.
The happy and sad times. They are all memories.
· Preparing counseling (stressed!)
· Si Zhen Jie Jie (say in a sa jiao tone)
· Edward speaking English like an Indian
· Edward attempt to speak Thai
· The impromptu singing of hymns in the library
· The funny lame jokes from Edward and Victor
· Raymond Lee Lai hock
· Jonah baby
· Got a bruise from Samantha
· Giant! Grocery shopping
· Eh, go get ‘the what leh’
· As long it is pink, it is Serene’s
· Tea in the morning taste dodgy
· Pouring tea and hoping it would be alright
· Some ingenious person wrote tags on the teapots regarding the level of dodginess of the taste of tea
· Looking for big brother bell (Darlie ghost must have taken it)
· Anything cannot find, blame darlie ghost
· Darlie ghost-> Darlie toothpaste with FREE towel disappeared without a trace
· Big brother bell found on the second last day of theolo
· Eh! That one comes with free stuff! BuyJ
· Somebody coming… faster tidy up the library!
· Folding paper boats for lunch
· Who has panadol pink?
· If the place is still untidy, things are gonna be thrown away (a threat that has yet to be carried out. Thank God!)
· Bangla water bottles
· 30 minutes prayers
· I’m so tired
· Victor and his smelly pillow
· Machine gun prayer method
· Sisters supposed to be gentle, and demure. But in this theolo. The sisters, when they open their mouths…. ORLUOLUOLOOOOOR!
· Why are you not wearing pink?
· Charlene: Serene! Where did you go? Last night was so cold!
· New way of keeping away leftover rice. Cling wrap rice pot and shove it into the freezer!
· Laughter is essential to massage the spastic colon
· Sweeping the floor with the fan on, lights off
· Friendly fire
· Daniel talking like an Englishman
· Si Zhen the lioness
· Getting mauled by the lioness
· Johnson baby bath blue bottle
· Resisting blogging in theolo
· Getting high from too little sleep
I do not know whether next year I would get another chance to help out but whenever I can, I'll do it because, time is short.
I think I got to know my old Friend again. Slowly but surely....
♥ Princess Serene