<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12938323\x26blogName\x3dbeyondSerenity\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://beyondserenity.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://beyondserenity.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1105291269983171909', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
mainpic
Saturday, April 21, 2007 ♥
Bad experience ♥ 11:48 PM


I don't think i want to ever experience that kind of feeling ever again. The feeling of failure. Like i don't think anyone wants to experience it anyway. Seriously, i should never ever procrastinate(like that will ever happen) but then the disgusting aftertaste, not to mention my results that would be coming out would remind me the price of leaving everything to the last minute. Wait a second, this entry sounds super familar. Didn't i say the same thing the last time for my examinations too? Darn, when will i ever learn? Wilson, please remember to nag at me before exams, not after ok?

Well, Thursday exams on Managerial Accounting was really bad. I kind of freaked out because i didn't know a bloody thing at 11.05pm which wasn't the best thing that can occur in your life when exams is just the first thing next day. Many thanks to Jonny who sacrificed time for me. Thanks for the offer to bus down to my home but nah, it's ok. We don't want to see you in the papers, don't we*giggles at inside joke*

I had exams on Friday and Saturday too and honestly speaking, i think exams kill your brain cells more than radiation from, erm, x-rays? I didn't really slept well for 3 days straight so i reckon i became more retarded each day.

I mean, how hard is it to make toast? On the first day,I actually burnt mine for the first time in my entire 19 years! Can you believe it? And I always thought only losers burnt their toast. Ok, fine, i'm a loser:( Then the next day, i dropped my toothbrush while brushing my teeth-_-" On the same day, while ordering food from Subway, the person asked me whether i wanted cheese but i heard chillies and ZQ was like Subway without cheese sucks. I'm pretty sure she said chillies though, sounds close enough. Well, i told you i was gettng retarded. I think examinations ought to be banned! They require uncalled-for stress which science has proved is a danger hazard to our health! Don't come telling me that i didn't prepare well for my exams because no matter how much you are prepared, i'm pretty sure that you feel stressed up. Sigh, after like eternity in school, i still can't handle exams well. Isn't Singaporeans meant to be extremely good at spotting questions and are super exam smart? See, i'm not as Singaporean as you think*stick out tongue*





♥ Princess Serene


link to post 0 Pigs flew today